The Bottom Line
- Simple to use.
- Must have a seperate EasyFold for every fitted sheet.
- Must have large flat workspace to use effectively.
- Size of final folded sheet cannot be adjusted.
- Cardboard folding guide for fitted sheets.
- An EasyFold in a specific size is required for each fitted sheet to be folded and stored.
- The EasyFold comes in a pack of two folding boards per pack.
Guide Review - EasyFold Linen Organizer for Fitted Sheets - Laundry Product Review
The EasyFold Linen Organizer promises to make your life a little bit easier and your linen closet neater. The EasyFold is a piece of cardboard with four pre-set folds that is inserted into the end of a fitted sheet. The cardboard is then folded and the sheet is rolled around the board to the final fold. The EasyFold remains in the sheet while in storage.
I gave EasyFold a try and found that it was very easy to follow the directions. However, to get the crisp, pristine fold shown on the instructions I had to find a large, flat table to be able to smooth and keep the folds straight. At the end, I got a fitted sheet folded around a 14.5 x 7.25-inch board. I was not able to adjust the size to fit my linen closet. I have four beds, each with several sets of sheets, and I would need an EasyFold for every sheet.
As a comparison, I unfolded and refolded a fitted sheet in my usual way. I could do it just as quickly (years of practice) and I could adjust the size of my folds to fit my linen closet.
I found the EasyFold unnecessary for my needs. However, if you cannot master folding a fitted sheet and want to have a bit neater linen closet, the EasyFold is simple to use.
Specific questions? Just ask here.