- Pad the working surface with clean white cloth or paper towels that will absorb the stain.
- Place the garment's stained area or spot face-down over the white padding.
- Dampen a small white cloth or cotton swab with the recommended cleaning solvent.
- Use the dampened cloth or swab to pat the stain from the wrong side. Feather the edges of the stain working from the outside toward the center to keep the stained area from getting larger.
- As the stain transfers from the garment to the absorbent padding, move the stain to a clean place on the padding so the stain has a clean place on which to transfer.
- Repeat the procedure until all traces of the stain are gone.
- Launder the garment as recommended on the garment label.
Specific questions? Just ask here.
- Do not use colored or printed towels to absorb the stain. They can transfer color to the garment being treated.
What You Need
- Absorbant white cloth or paper towels
- Small White Cloth or Cotton Swabs
- Spot Remover
- Pretreatment Stain Removers
- Dry-cleaning Solvent