The Bottom Line
- Free of perfumes and dyes.
- Cleans laundry well and removes stains.
- Easy to read measuring cap.
- Suitable for regular or he machines.
- Bottle contains post-consumer recycled plastic.
- I found no problems to list.
- Hypoallergenic and free from perfumes and dyes.
- Appropriate for those with sensitive skin, allergies and babies.
- Safe for all washable fabrics, hand washing and performs well in all water temperatures.
Guide Review - all® free clear Laundry Detergent - Laundry Product Review
Sun Product's all® laundry line includes all® free clear. The formula offers the detergent with stainlifters™ cleaning of all® and one that is free of perfumes and clear of dyes. It is available in 2x and 3x - high-efficiency (he)for use in front loaders.
Listed ingredients include:
all® free clear does not contain phosphorus. The surfactants are biodegradeable and safe for use with bleach and for septic tanks. Each bottle contains 25 percent or more post-consumer recycled plastic.
According to a 2007 survey by Medical Marketing Research, Inc., all® fee clear is the number one recommended detergent by dermatologists for those with sensitive skin and by allergists because it is hypoallergenic. It is also appropriate for use for baby's laundry because of the lack of perfumes and dyes. Of course, always consult with your physician about your personal health needs.
My family does not have sensitive skin issues but I do prefer less perfumed products. I was particularly interested in all® free clear's cleaning abilities. After several loads, I found it performed well in hot, warm and cold water. I used it as a pre-treater for mud stains with great success. My laundry came out clean and smelling like freshly washed clothes.
all® free clear costs around 14 cents per load. It has a clear cap that makes measuring a pleasure and quite accurate.
Specific questions? Just ask here.