Laundry Problems, Mistakes And How To Fix Them
- Help! I can't find a laundry answer to my problem!
- Help! My Washer or Dryer Doesn't Work
- Disasters in the Washing Machine
- Disasters from the Dryer and Ironing Board
- How to Care for Special Items
Help! I can't find a laundry answer to my problem!
If you need help and you can't find it by searching here, ask your question and I'll do my best to help you.
Help! My Washer or Dryer Doesn't Work
One key to having success in the laundry room is having equipment that works and doesn't cause more harm than good. You can solve many problems yourself by keeping your equipment clean and checking just a few items.
- How to Find Washer and Dryer Manuals and Repair Manuals
- Overflowing Washer Suds
- Washer Problems You Can Fix Without a Repairman
- Front-loader Foul Odors
- Walking Washer
- Dryer Problems You Can Fix Without a Repairman
- How to Change a Dryer Cord
- How to Remove Ink from Washer and Dryer Drums
- How to Unclog a Steam Iron
- How to Clean the Bottom of an Iron
Disasters in the Washing Machine
How to handle the disasters that come out of the washer.
- Color or Dye Bleeding
- My Washer is Ruining My Clothes
- Exploded pen = ink on everything
- Mysterious holes in clothing
- Shrunken wool sweater
- Too Much Bleach = Yellowing
- Washed tissue = lint everywhere
- Reader Response: Share Your Worst Laundry Disaster
Disasters from the Dryer and Ironing Board
How to handle problems that happen in the dryer or on the ironing board.
How to Care for Special Items
Almost everything can be cleaned with a bit of extra care. Whether you have a treasured quilt, favorite baseball cap, lucky necktie or stuffed best friend, we have some tips that can help you keep it clean without destroying it!