1. Home

Discuss in my forum

Mary Marlowe Leverette

Robert DeNiro's NY Apartment Damaged by Laundry Room Fire

By June 12, 2012

Follow me on:

According to reports, Robert DeNiro's three-story apartment in New York was damaged by a fire caused by dryer lint. No one was injured in the fire near West 68th Street and DeNiro was out of the country at the time of the fire. A NYC Fire Department spokesman said "Fire, smoke and water damage have been done on the fifth floor. The fourth and sixth floors also suffered some damage."

The clothes dryer is the cause of 92 percent of laundry room fires. Is your home in danger? YES. Learn how to protect your family and belongings by taking a few simple steps to make your dryer safe.

Comments

No comments yet. Leave a Comment

Leave a Comment


Line and paragraph breaks are automatic. Some HTML allowed: <a href="" title="">, <b>, <i>, <strike>
  1. About.com
  2. Home
  3. Laundry & Laundry Rooms

©2014 About.com. All rights reserved.